Free Yourself From MS Naturally
Natural, safe and effective alternatives to the toxic conventional medicine
Being diagnosed with any disease is devastating. It can dash dreams, rob you of your joy and leave you in a state of uncertainty for your future. Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease that devastates thousands of lives every year. It is a disease in which your body literally turns on itself and begins attacking the protective coating of your nerve cells in the brain and spinal column.
This protective coating is called myelin. When an autoimmune disease like MS damages the waxy, protective myelin, the nerves begin to disintegrate over time. When this occurs, MS symptoms begin to manifest such as:
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness and tingling of limbs
- Balance problems
- Blurred vision
- Relapsing-remitting: This form comes and goes over time. Symptoms can be severe for a time but then disappear. About 85 percent of multiple sclerosis patients develop this form of MS.
- Secondary-progressive: After the initial attack, symptoms do not subside and the disease worsens.
- Primary-progressive: People who develop this form are typically older in age. They decline slowly, without many ups and downs.
- Progressive relapsing: Symptoms progress slowly, but eventually worsen over time.
Multiple sclerosis is unpredictable. No one truly understands why one person’s MS manifests differently than someone else’s. The cause of MS is still unknown. However, many in alternative and integrative medicine believe that nutrition and many other environmental factors play a large role.
When treating MS, neurologists typically prescribe drugs that suppress the immune system. The hope in prescribing these anti-inflammatory drugs is that they will halt the autoimmune attack on the myelin and lessen MS symptoms. However, these drugs have terrible side effects and often do more harm than good.
Though the initial diagnosis of MS can be crushing, there is hope! Fortunately, there are many natural, safe and effective alternatives to the toxic treatment methods offered by conventional medicine.
To continue reading the rest of this article, please sign in using your Home Cures That Work login. Not a Home Cures That Work member yet? Click Here to join our exclusive membership and gain access to all our amazing articles!