The Best of Blog Posts of 2013
Barton Publishing turned 10 years old in 2013 and it’s been a remarkable year of health articles and blog posts for Home Cures That Work. From Obamacare to one weird spice, natural health has made headlines.
We’ve been busy writing and researching all year-long and with more than 80 posts later, we’ve ranked our most viewed articles.
If you haven’t yet read these top 10 articles (I decided 2 extra were too good NOT to share), then you’re in for a treat.
These are the articles that captivated you most, and they cover some of the most cutting-edge advances in natural health — like how to relieve eye strain in this age of computers and using baking soda for cancer prevention.
There are some classics in there, too, including what to eat to nourish your ligaments, tendons and vertebral discs and how bone broth can heal your gut…as well as speed detoxification.
Here are our top 10 natural health blog posts from 2013.
Home Cures That Work Top 10
- 12 Home Remedies for Toothaches
- The Natural Way to Melt Belly Fat
- 7 Home Remedies for Chronic Dehydration
- Bed Bug Spray Review
- Baking Soda, Cancer and Fungus
- Best Turmeric Supplements
- L-Arginine – Best Natural Supplement to Boost Libido
- Balance Low Testosterone Naturally
- 6 Tips for Computer Eye Strain Relief
- 3 Exercises for a Better Prostate
- Healing Lupus Diet
- Nutrition for Spine Health
There were many more exciting articles in 2013 you can still check out for yourself at HomeCuresThatWork.com
As 2014 unfolds, there will be new opened doors to wondrous exploration that Home Cures That Work will present:
- The study of epigenetics – how you can turn your cells on and off to slow aging.
- Cancer screening – research indicates the presence of cancer in one test! Discover which one test that is!
- Which supplements contain the nutrients that are vital in keeping you healthy. Bolster your intake of THESE certain vitamins and minerals to ensure your health base is covered.
- The multiple risk factors for metabolic syndrome and the accompanying manifestations.
- What prompts some immune systems to err with food allergies, while others never do.
- Why a good night’s sleep will clean out the brain and increases productivity.
- And more health trends for 2014!
If you’d like to stay up to date with empowering health wisdom throughout the year, then subscribe to Home Cures That Work HERE. By joining, you will immediately be eligible to view our treasury of over 80 articles and special reports that cover a wide variety of medical topics.
Past issues include topics such as Alzheimer’s disease, hearing loss, back pain, the latest in care and prevention of lupus and fibromyalgia, as well as effective ways to detox and maintain a healthy weight. These Home Cures That Work issues will be immediately available to you as an online subscriber.
Our health library is updated each month with the latest edition of Home Cures That Work, plus special features such as recipes, anti-aging tips, supplement reviews and more. Our issues take an in-depth look at leading health concerns.
Your Home Cures That Work membership helps you become more proactive in your personal health care. We’ll keep doing what we’re doing: finding cures and treatments. This way, you can focus on taking care of yourself being able to take advantage of home remedies, so you can prevent illness and live a longer life.
The cost is only $57 for a full year. Isn’t your health and well-being worth that much? Just one tip that saves a trip to the doctor’s office or a way to avoid a costly prescription drug will pay for the subscription many times over.
And here is our guarantee to you: if at any time you feel the Home Cures That Work is not delivering a full measure of value, then you may cancel at any time and receive a prompt refund. No questions asked.
Your one-year subscription costs just $57 and gives your instant access to Home Cures That Work’s entire library of past issues and, plus new content to stay abreast of the latest health news and tips.
Additionally, each month you’ll have access to the latest issue of Home Cures That Work, which you can read online or download in printable PDF form!
Order NOW your Home Cures That Work Membership <— YES! Sign up here!
P.S. What articles did we miss? What did you read this last year on Home Cures That Work that changed the way you think, eat or behave? Let us know in the comments below!