Advanced Artery Solution™
Advanced Artery Solution™ is an Amino Acid supplement that works to reduce cholesterol by a process called Chelation. Advanced Artery Solution™ is designed as an “all-natural formula that is intended to be used as part of a cholesterol-reducing regimen” at home. It is safe, natural and assists your body in making healthy arteries.
Advanced Artery Solution™ is formulated with:
- Disodium EDTA (or EDTA for short)—Given to heart patients for over 50 years, this amino acid helps promote healthy arteries and circulation throughout your entire body, including your extremities.
- Malic Acid—In tandem with EDTA, malic acid helps remove heavy metals from your body to fight memory loss and even unexplained fatigue.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine—To help offset the damages of premature aging and stimulate collagen production for younger, healthier-looking skin.
- Vitamins C, E and Selenium—To help fight free radicals.
- Folic Acid and Tri-methyl Glycine—To help regulate dangerous levels of homocysteine in your bloodstream.
- Vitamin B12—To help protect your heart cells and regulate arterial inflammation.
- Magnesium—To help maintain healthy arteries and blood vessels… promote normal blood pressure… and keep your heart beating strong and steady.
- Bromelain—Widely used in traditional medicine. Helps to reduce minor joint pain, promote normal blood clotting, boost your immune system, and soothe inflammation.
These ingredients assist in producing an effect called “Chelation,” which is the process of removing toxins and deposits in the bloodstream. By cleansing and removing plaque, this will improve blood flow and eventually restore health. Consider it as an alternative to balloon angioplasty and bypass surgery.
Stay Healthy with Advanced Artery Solution™ oral chelation!
- Reduce Cholesterol
- Improve Circulation
- Better Blood Pressure
- Regular Heart Beat
- Higher Energy
- Increased Sexual Desire
- Sharper Memory
- Clearer Vision
The build up of plaque and calcium on human cardiovascular system is a slow process that can literally go unnoticed for many years. If left unchecked, this will eventually lead to hardening of arteries & blocked arteries. When this happen, it will cause angina pain, strokes and heart attacks in some cases.