Hundreds of medical studies-including research reported by the Mayo Clinic – show that uncontrolled stress is the greatest cause of chronic fatigue – and a leading factor in numerous serious diseases.
How does unchecked stress cause fatigue? The answer lies in two small – but very important – glands, called your adrenals.
Every single time you experience any stress, your adrenal glands release the “energy hormone” known as adrenaline. The more stress you’re under, the more burnt out your adrenals get…leading to chronic fatigue and a host of serious health problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You can’t seem to get going in the morning without coffee or a strong energy drink.
- You sputter out mid-morning – yawning, tired, and unable to concentrate.
- You spend the day guzzling colas … coffee … or more energy drinks.
- And when you get home, you collapse on the couch exhausted
- Yet, at night you toss and turn – and simply can’t fall into a deep sleep.
If this does sound like you, keep reading to learn the secret reason you’re so stressed, fatigued, exhausted and a remarkable new way to “recharge” your body.